Submission of Partnership Contribution Change Form.
Top-notch professional services for entrepreneurs and individuals.

Contact Us

Learn everything about this professional service.


A partnership must submit a contribution change form with the public partnership registrar upon any desire to alter its contribution. This includes any increase or decrease of the contribution as well as any contribution transfers.

Our Service

We are engaged by clients to prepare and submit such contribution change forms on behalf of their partnership. The client may further wish to include the notification of such changes to the partnership’s bankers and other concerned government authorities as part of the engagement.

Related Material

Where the partnership’s contribution is transferred, incremented or otherwise altered, capital gains tax (CGT) and stamp duty (SD) might be applicable. We are further entrusted to prepare and submit such capital gains tax and stamp duty schedules on behalf of our clients. More information is available at:

Apart from the preparation and submission of a partnership contribution change form, we further handle other formalities with the public partnership registrar. More information is available at:

Further Information

If you would like to receive more information and detail about our services, fees and applicable reimbursements, kindly get in touch with us through our Contact page or send us an email to

Get in touch.
Find out more.