Submission of Association Registered Address Change Form.
Top-notch professional services for entrepreneurs and individuals.

Contact Us

Learn everything about this professional service.


An association must submit a registered address change form with the public association registrar upon any desire to alter its registered address.

Our Service

We are engaged by clients to prepare and submit such registered address change forms on behalf of their association. The client may further wish to include the notification of such changes to the association’s bankers and other concerned government authorities as part of the engagement.

Related Material

Prior to the submission of the registered address change form, it might be of interest our registered address service. More information can be found at the Registered Address Service page.

Apart from the preparation and submission of an association registered address change form, we further handle other formalities with the public association registrar. More information is available at:

Further Information

If you would like to receive more information and detail about our services, fees and applicable reimbursements, kindly get in touch with us through our Contact page or send us an email to

Get in touch.
Find out more.