Submission of Association Administrator Change Form.
Top-notch professional services for entrepreneurs and individuals.

Contact Us

Learn everything about this professional service.


An association must submit an administrator change form with the public association registrar upon any replacement of its administrators.

Our Service

We are engaged by clients to prepare and submit such administrator change forms on behalf of their association. The client may further wish to include the notification of such changes to the association’s bankers and other concerned government authorities as part of the engagement.

Related Material

Apart from the preparation and submission of an association administrator change form, we further handle other formalities with the public association registrar. More information is available at:

Further Information

If you would like to receive more information and detail about our services, fees and applicable reimbursements, kindly get in touch with us through our Contact page or send us an email to

Get in touch.
Find out more.